-Protects your mouthpiece from teeth marks.
-Makes playing more comfortable for your teeth.
-Helps in giving more body to the sound.
-Works on saxophones and clarinets
- I really like that it is both a metronome and a tuner all in one machine.
- It's easy to use
- I have dropped mine on the floor many times and used it for many years and it still works great.
- This is the best saxophone strap I have ever used or seen. I've been using mine since 2018 and I still love it and it still works perfectly.
- It makes the saxophone feel lighter and allows for better breathing.
- I showed it to my chiropractor and he commented that it's much better for your body than neck straps and that it's well designed to support the weight of the instrument in a way that minimizes strain in your spine.
Introductory jazz book
-Great for learning the basics of some jazz stylings and ideas.
-It has fun a helpful methods for learning improvisation.
-Includes material in latin and rock styles
- I've been using this ligature for my clarinet since 2007 and I have loved it ever since and it still works great.
-It's easy to use and reliable and I love the sound I get with it.